- 1.Luck (Mystery Box) – Training Mode, Bicycle Rental: Luck determines the frequency of a Mystery Box drop. Users are also able to receive Mystery Box drops while their Bicycles are leased out.
- 2.Durability (Repair) – Training Mode, Cycling Marathon Mode: In Training Mode, the Durability attribute affects the decay rate of Durability. Higher Durability will result in a slower Durability decay. The higher the Bicycle's level or quality, the higher the repair cost. Durability is a Bicycle’s “stamina” bar. As a user rides a bicycle, Durability will decrease. Bicycles receive a “worn-out” penalty at 2 Durability touchpoints:
- 3.At 700/1000 Durability, Bicycle Reward drops to 90%
- 4.At 200/1000 Durability, Bicycle Reward drops to 10%
- 5.Suction – this attribute is only useful in Discovery Mode,
Users will be able to burn JUMPX to reset the Bicycle's Attribute points. The more frequent the reset, the more expensive it will be, with the cost capping at a certain level.
There are four Bicycle qualities. When a Bicycle is minted, the value of each Attribute will be chosen at random within the min. and max. values according to Bicycle quality. As such, even Bicycles of the same quality may have vastly different Attribute distributions.
Levels for Sneakers and Bicycles
Sneaker and Bicycle Level
Users can level up their Sneakers and Bicycle by burning JUMPX. Each level-up takes a fixed time to complete, which increases along with the amount of JUMPX required according to the Sneaker/Bicycle level. This process can be made faster/boosted by using even more JUMPX.