- 1.Efficiency (JUMPX Earning) – Solo Mode, Marathon Mode: In Solo Mode, Efficiency plays a part in JUMPX earnings. Having a higher Efficiency Attribute will result in better JUMPX earnings per Energy spent. In Marathon Mode, higher Efficiency leads to a faster accumulation of Leaderboard points.
- 2.Luck (Mystery Box) – Solo Mode, Sneaker Rental: Luck determines the frequency and quality of a Mystery Box drop. Users are also able to receive Mystery Box drops while their Sneakers are leased out.
- 3.Comfort (JUMPX Earning) – Solo Mode, Marathon Mode: In Solo Mode, Comfort affects the decay rate of HP and JUMPX earning. 1. When HP < 100% = Sneaker cannot be listed on Marketplace or transferred away. 2. When HP < 20% = Sneaker cannot be counted to provide energy in that Realm.3. When HP = 0, Sneaker cannot be used for moving.
4. Resilience (Durability/Repair) – Solo Mode, Marathon Mode: In Solo Mode, Resilience affects the decay rate of Durability. Higher Resilience will result in a slower Durability decay.
The higher the Sneaker's level or quality, the higher the repair cost. Durability is a Sneaker’s “stamina” bar. As a user moves, Durability will decrease. Sneakers receive a “worn-out” penalty at 2 Durability touchpoints:
- 1.At 50/100 Durability, Sneaker Efficiency drops to 90%
- 2.At 20/100 Durability, Sneaker Efficiency drops to 10%
In Marathon Mode, resilience will allow users to earn more points as their Sneaker will stay above the “worn-out” penalty mark longer.
There are four Sneaker types, each designed to suit a different exercise intensity and/or fitness level:
There are four Sneaker qualities. When a Sneaker is minted, the value of each Attribute will be chosen at random within the min. and max. values according to Sneaker quality. As such, even Sneakers of the same quality may have vastly different Attribute distributions.
Users’ JUMP return is not static, and several factors may cause it to fluctuate:
- 1.Sneaker Efficiency (Low Durability affects Efficiency).
- 2.GPS signal/External Environment - users will earn less if the GPS signal is poor.