Comment on page
Privacy JUMPX has no interest in profiting from users' data; JUMPX strictly follows the Google and Apple Privacy requirements.
We may collect some or all of the following types of personal information:
- 1.Information that you give us through your dealings with us;
- 2.Information that we may collect from you; and
- 3.Information that we may receive from you from other third-party sources.
- 1.1.technical information including but not limited to the Internet Protocol Address used to connect your device to the internet, the internet browser and version that you are using when accessing our website, Social Media, App or other software and/or mobile applications, any additional plug-ins that you are using, and your device's operating system and platform; and
- 2.2.information about the time and date you accessed our website, Social Media, App or other software and/or mobile applications, and what you accessed on our website, Social Media, App or other software and/or mobile applications. This includes links that you clicked on, what content you accessed, how long you accessed that content for, whether you downloaded any content, whether supplied by us or downloaded from a third party host, and how you navigated to and from our website, Social Media, App or other software and/or mobile applications to other sites, apps or other pages hosted by us.
Sensitive informationThroughout the course of collecting your personal information, we may collect sensitive information about you. Sensitive information includes:
- 1.Information or an opinion about your racial or ethnic origin; or political opinions; or membership of a political association; or religious beliefs or affiliations; or philosophical beliefs; or membership of a professional or trade association; or membership of a trade union; or sexual orientation or practices; or criminal record that is also personal information; or
- 2.Health information about an individual; or genetic information about an individual that is not otherwise health information; or biometric information that is to be used for the purpose of automated biometric verification or biometric identification; or biometric template.